Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Nonfiction Reading Challenge 2014




Please link your reviews on the review link-up page.

The Challenge:  Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:

Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books

Explorer--Read 6-10

Seeker--Read 11-15

Master--Read 16-20

This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2014. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.
I am not limiting the challenge to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.

Crossovers with other challenges are acceptable, and feel free to read your books in any format you like.
I'm signing up at the Master level.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly! Was the prize awarded for your children's group? Of course I was your guest last year and thank you for leading me to a number of books I've owned a long time. It is my honour to invite YOU to three challenges of my very own; starting Februrary, to February next year. :) Sincerely, Carolyn. http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-reading-themes/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!