Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, August 5, 2012

IMM #18





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.

This week I won an e-copy of:
The First
From Christina @ Ensconced in YA and author Sara Zaske
 This week I revieved review copies of:
Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know: Eleven Courageous Canines Tell All The Bachelor Farmers Before the Darkness (Refuge Inc., #1) Blood and Whiskey


For review from NetGalley:
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) Temptation in a Kilt (Bad Boys of the Highlands, #1) Double Danger
This week I bought:

Neanderthal Into The Shadow (Darkness Chosen, #3) The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway!
Click the button below to enter :)




What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?


1 comment:

  1. I really need to read the other Julie Kagawa books >.< so that I at least know why everyone is so amped about the lost prince! but ooo I did see a Christina Codd book in there! Fun times!
    Enjoy!

    Here is my mailbox post : http://thepassionatebookworm.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday-extremely-belated-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!