Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, August 19, 2012

IMM #20

 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
 
This week I won e-copies  of:
 
The Fragrance Of Her Name The Time of Aspen Falls The Trove of the Passion Room
 
From Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
 
I also won a physical copy of:
 
This Bright River: A Novel
 
 
This week I revieved review e-copies of these from authors:
 
Colonization (Paradise Reclaimed, #1) Phoenix (Phoenix Elite Book 1) Crossroads (Crossroads Academy, #1) Red Dawn (Crossroads Academy, #2) Word and Breath (Wordless Chronicles, #1)
 
I got my winning copy of this one in the mail:
 
Deathwatch
 
For review from NetGalley I recieved ARCS of:

Eve and Adam The Archived (The Archived, #1)

I already finished Eve & Adam and it was awesome!
And I bought myself this:

The Rose Garden
 
 
What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox this week??

7 comments:

  1. nice haul Miss Kimberly ;) love the cover for Eve & Adam..different.

    Sharonda @ Salacious Reads
    here's mine
    http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/sexxys-sunday-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous about the Archived! And that Eve and Adam one looks really cool. Enjoy all your new books!

    Here's my IMM: http://courtneyreadsalot.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover of The Rose Garden.

    I'm also immensely curious about Eve and Adam and am glad to hear it's good.

    Happy reading :-)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Eve and Adam" look really great!! I requested it on Netgalley right away! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/08/imm-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these books look awesome!

    Amazing haul you have!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa those are a lot of books. Amazing haul! Eve & Adam looks fantastic :)

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colonization sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!