Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #13


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they ask a question hoping to reveal other bloggers "dirty little secrets"

This week's question is:
 
"All your favourite characters and celebs have been entered into the SEXY OLYMPICS! Who would win your Gold, Silver and Bronze and why" Pick only characters from books you've read THIS year.
Bronze Goes To:
Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1)

Ares from Larissa Ione's Lords of Deliverance series.
He's immortal.
He's Ares as in the Ares of Greek Legends.
He comes in third because while he's supposed to be breathtakingly gorgeous I'm not a fan of his personality.
He's nice to imagine but he gets blown out of the water by my gold an silver medalists.



Silver Goes To:
Seven Years to Sin

In second place is Alistair Caufield from Sylvia Day's erotic historical romance Seven Years to Sin.
His tortured soul is a real selling point as well as the fact that he has a brain.
Basically he's the whole package...well Almost!



Gold Goes To:
Outlander (Outlander, #1)

Jamie Fraser from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander.
He's young (20's)
He's a highlander.
He's a warrior.
He has a Scottish brogue.
He's the whole package! I can't help but love him :)

Who are YOUR sexy Olympians?

5 comments:

  1. o.o I didn't even think of Jamie! I read that book a while ago I guess he didn't click w/ me since he was so young lol
    if he'd been a laird of a clan I'd think differently! but still he's Scottish! That goes in his favor!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this meme! I think my gold medal would go to Eric Sinclair, the vampire king, in MaryJanice Davidsons books about Betsy Taylor - the shoeloving vampire queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those, but I have heard so much about Jamie, one day I will have to read those books! Thanks for joining!

    Suzanne @ UTC

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL---I was wondering if anyone would pick Jamie :)
    I read Outlander years ago....loved that wicked Scot.
    Here is my DLS:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/08/dirty-little-secret.html
    All of your choices were great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great choices. One day I am going to read about this sexy Jamie.

    Have a great week.
    My DLS

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!