Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #27


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.

Last week I read and finished:

Currently Reading:
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War

This Week I Plan To Start Reading:

 Crewel (Crewel World, #1) The Swan Kingdom 


I've had a hard time sticking to my reading plans this past week so I have no idea if I'll read these ones but I'm certainly hoping so!

What are YOU reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. World War Z is on my wishlist.

    I had a fantastic week of reading so it's really difficult to pick a favorite book. I'm going to have go with a fan girl response and say the best (out of an extremely good set of books) was The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente. Please come and see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few stick to a solid reading plan! enjoy the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved WWZ how exciting..hope you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Of Poseidon and Eve and Adam! I haven't heard of the book you're currently reading, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Happy reading :)
    Helene @ Helene's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I have finished reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth which was also a zombie book. Seems like World War Z is along those lines. Interesting titles you have here, thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombie books! *-* Love 'em. Did you enjoy Swan Kingdom? I read one book by Zoe, but wasn't overly impressed.

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. World War Z is on my reading list too - I've been burning through zombie books lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to reading the Swan Kingdom myself. It looks wonderful and how awesome is that cover????
    Have a great week :) The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!