Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye January!

 

So long January!
I'll miss you!
This is the last post from the first month of 2012!
What a month!
Decisions were made, books were read and reviewed and new friendships were cultivated.
This month I read 31 books that added up to a total of 5,458 pages!
There were some high and some low points.
But I'm pleased to say that this blog is one of the things keeping me sane and I appreciate each and every follower very much.
I never thought I would have ANY followers let alone 177.
I hope you all end January on a good note and if not, remember tomorrow is another day.
How was January for you?
How many books did you read?
What were your favourites?
TELL me about them!

P.S. I love you guys!

11 comments:

  1. 31 books!! Bravo! I read 13, loved Wanderlove (releasing in March 2012). Make sure it' on your TBR! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, this is a very useful tips and can be used by me in writing activities. I think it is something that can create a blog that I have visited by many internet users.Franchises UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you get right of entry to persistently quickly. My Blog http://xerobuff.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! My Blog http://cillerflix.wikidot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Therefore, beginners to Forex can review and make at the same period, while skilled investors can share their tactics and acquire gains. My Blog http://www.naseeb.com/b-detail.php?i=279183&s=1&err=Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!=

    Zeef.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!