Followers

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow by Email

Be a Social Blogger

Shop with me!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye January!

 

So long January!
I'll miss you!
This is the last post from the first month of 2012!
What a month!
Decisions were made, books were read and reviewed and new friendships were cultivated.
This month I read 31 books that added up to a total of 5,458 pages!
There were some high and some low points.
But I'm pleased to say that this blog is one of the things keeping me sane and I appreciate each and every follower very much.
I never thought I would have ANY followers let alone 177.
I hope you all end January on a good note and if not, remember tomorrow is another day.
How was January for you?
How many books did you read?
What were your favourites?
TELL me about them!

P.S. I love you guys!

9 comments:

  1. 31 books!! Bravo! I read 13, loved Wanderlove (releasing in March 2012). Make sure it' on your TBR! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put it on as soon as I read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. Jadwal Bola Prediksi Bola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The views across the office have made this post an interesting topic of discussion. Some more please. CleverBox Marketing - SEO Manchester

      Delete
  4. In my opinion, this is a very useful tips and can be used by me in writing activities. I think it is something that can create a blog that I have visited by many internet users.Franchises UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now could be the time to look to increase visitor numbers to this page. It is a great read and will appeal to a wide audience. SEO Agency Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you get right of entry to persistently quickly. My Blog http://xerobuff.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!