Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, November 25, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday #26

The Feature & Follow is a friday meme hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new bloggers. Follow for Follow and comments for comments.

This Week's Question Is:

THE QUESTION THIS WEEK IS: WHAT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR (IN THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY)?


I'm most thankful for the strong welcome back after my two year hiatus. December 7th 2014 my mom died very suddenly and I gave up on the blog. I couldn't read, I couldn't write and I wanted to delete Turning the Pages but I didn't. I did try to come back a couple times, but I wasn't ready and I only managed to post a few times but then I'd just stop. When I logged on to the blog on a whim on November 9th something just felt right. I was ready to come back and get blogging again. I didn't think about it I just did it. I like to think my mum gave me a push to start again, almost as if she thought I'd wallowed long enough and had to get living again. I love how loving this community is and how much support and awesome messages welcoming me back I've gotten. I feel thankful for you my wonderful readers, authors and fellow bloggers because you made me feel like I came home when I started back up again and I want to say thank you. 

Image result for thank you

10 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss but as long as there are people you love around you, you van move on. Happy Thanksgiving! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss but I'm happy that you didn't totally give up on the blog and I know you mom is very proud of you!

    New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry for your loss. you are so inspiring. I've also left my blog for big amounts of time due to personal problems but what also brings me back each time is how supportive this community is. You learn so much. Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely true on learning so much in this community. I love it.

      Delete
  4. As I have said before baby, it's great so see you back doing what you love and interacting with fellow bloggers and readers again.im proud of you

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!