Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #90

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day's posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten Books I Would Gift To People Who Want To Try Books With Paranormal Themes:
These are all the first books in their series. They Are a mix of Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, and Paranormal Mystery or Paranormal Romance.

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)Written in Red (The Others, #1)Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1)Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1)Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1)Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)Omens (Cainsville, #1)What's a Witch to Do? (A Midnight Magic Mystery #1)Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1)Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1)


22 comments:

  1. I've seen Anne Bishop's book around the blogosphere, but never read them or looked into them much. I'll have to look them up on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discounted them for the first bit when they came out then I tried the first one and I've been hooked ever since. Higly recommend trying it out.

      Delete
  2. I'm not really into urban fantasy, but then again, I haven't checked many out! I should give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't into it until a few years ago myself then I picked a few up and was hooked.

      Delete
  3. That's a good list of strong books.id like to even check out a few myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am, a major UF fan and the only book on that list I've read is Moon Called - great pick BTW. The rest are on my list already. I'm just struggling to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is always something we need more of when it comes to books lol :)

      Delete
  5. Haven't heard much about some of these but they're interesting reads....

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday if you want to check it out:
    https://thehogsmeadereader.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/ten-magical-gifts-any-potterhead-will-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all of them and loved them! Highly recommend checking them out.

      Delete
  6. All of these sound like awesome reads, especially Moon Called!


    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read the majority of the ones you picked, gonna have to read the ones I haven't though :D <333 Bishop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Anne Bishop so much for this series can't believe it will be ending.

      Delete
  8. I'm always looking for new paranormal books to read! They're some of my favorite. Thanks for the list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moon Called is one I have been meaning to start for a while now. There are a bunch of books on your list I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Kofi.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.###

    Visit Web
    Inposdom.gob.do
    Information

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!