Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Library Loot #13

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Apart from One with You by Sylvia Day all of the other books are quite short (250 pages and under) which and are all written by authors I've never read before which is why I picked them. Up I need some quick reads and I want to try some new to me authors and I was lucky to find some small press titles at my library this past Monday. 


One with You (Crossfire, #5)The LettersThe Violin of AuschwitzChike and the River Christmas in Mustang Creek (The Brides of Bliss County, #4)Only Daughter

What have you picked up from the library lately?

5 comments:

  1. I have a few short books in my library loot stack from a few weeks ago. Perfect for taking a break. I just added Chike and the River to my library hold list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes short books are just what the doctor ordered aren't they? :) Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad to have added to your hold list!

      Delete
  2. Well I know with you you'll devour those short book in no time. You've been on a reading roll. It'd awesome your really enjoying yourself and are back. Let us know how they are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I'm four days late reading this post, funny you should ask that. Just took the girls to the library today. I meant to pick up a hold for myself but found at least four books in the New...section. I probably have three modern day, chick lit and a fantasy. I still have two fantasies to finish first, a witch series in hardcover and the last of The Lunar Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!