Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Library Loot #12

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Since I didn't really get any Christmas crafting done last year I thought I would get ahead of things so the first 7 books listed are the holds I'm picking up today the rest should be here by friday! Yay for library loot!!


Scandinavian Gatherings: From Afternoon Fika to Midsummer Feast: 70 Simple Recipes & Crafts for Everyday CelebrationsCrafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your CatLace Ribbons and Bows: 35 Vintage-Inspired Projects to Make and TreasureFa la la la Felt: 45 Handmade Holiday DecorationsLoom Knitting Afghans, Blankets & Cushions: More Than 20 No-Needle DesignsThe Pale Horseman (The Saxon Stories, #2)Nordic Crafts: Over 30 projects inspired by Scandinavian styleMollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade HolidayKata Golda's Hand-Stitched Felt: 25 Whimsical Sewing Projects
It's a Wonderful Christmas: The Best of the Holidays 1940-1965Crafting Christmas GiftsThe Christmas Book (Hallmark): Creative Ideas for Making the Holidays MemorableChristmas Crafts: 150 Decorations, Gifts, Cards and Treats to Make for a Perfect Christmas. Alan D. Gear and Barry L. Freestone
Handmade ChristmasWarm Mittens and Socks: Dozens of Practical Instructions for Knitting and Crocheting Mittens and Socks from ScratchChristmas Crafting in No Time: 50 Step-By-Step Projects and Inspirational IdeasCountry Living Christmas Joys: Decorating * Crafts * RecipesHalf Yard ChristmasThe New Christmas Tree: 24 Dazzling Trees and Over 100 Handcrafted Projects for an Inspired HolidayKirstie's Christmas CraftsZakka Handmades: 24 Projects Sewn from Natural Fabrics to Help Organize, Adorn, and Simplify Your Life

What library loot have you picked up?

10 comments:

  1. That's quite a haul. You can make so many pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I got that one just because it was so weird. Maybe we can get ideas on what to make with all that fur that Felix sheds?

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! I'm hoping to do quite a few crafts this Christmas season as well but hadn't thought about checking out my library for some books. Thanks for the sharing the idea, happy reading and crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by! I love craft books :) Pinterest is great but there is still something said to being able to hold your reference material in your hand. Glad I'm not the only Christmas crafter!

      Delete
  4. Looks like someone is looking for Christmas ideas. Had to laugh at the Crafting With Cat Hair book, as much of what I stitch often has cat hair in it, though not intentionally. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was just so odd I had to pick it up lol. All of my knitting has cat and dog hair on it too. Thanks for stopping by Heather.

      Delete
  5. I've checked the cat hair book out from my library too! Even though it's just a bit weird, you can't help but want to make all of the things! Thanks for visiting my library loot post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Did you end up making anything from the cat hair? I suppose it's not that weird as there are folks out there that use spinning wheels and use dog fur to blend with wool. Us animal lovers are an odd bunch.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!