Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #126





badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!


 Read Last Week:
It's a Wonderful Christmas: The Best of the Holidays 1940-1965The Pale Horseman (The Saxon Stories, #2)Nightstalkers (MEG, #5)Raising Kane  (Rough Riders, #9)The McCullagh Inn in MaineA Murder, a Mystery and a Marriage: A StoryCarpathian (Event Group Thriller #8)The German Prisoner

Currently Re-reading:


Currently Reading:

Behind Blue Eyes

Up Next:

Love Another DayThe Revelation of Beatrice DarbyFire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)Harpoon of the Hunter
The Marco Effect (Department Q, #5)

What are your reading plans?

if-youre-here-blinkie

14 comments:

  1. I love the look of your noir-ish books. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really starting to get into the Noir genre and I'm loving it.

      Delete
  2. Ah a rereading of Dragonfly in Amber, I am not sure if I could reread the series but I did read and then reread a good bit of it by listening to the audio which is thoroughly amazing. I just purchased the DVD of Season 2 of Outlander so must make time to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's one that I've been re-reading for ages, picking it up here and there when I only have a few minutes. Loving it though. Can't wait to watch season two of Outlander and I'll have to check out the audio version of it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I need to catch up on PBriggs, are you liking the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm LOVING IT! I'm sad it's taken me this long to get to this book but I'm super excited about finally starting it later this week. Hope you have a chance to catch up on it soon!

      Delete
  4. Great covers! You read a lot this week! I need to make more time. With the holiday approaching I've found myself distracted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Gina! This is the most I've read in months and I'm so happy to be reading more again.

      Delete
  5. Good selection. It will keep you busy. I hope you enjoy them. I plan to read a few graphic novels. I was thinking I'd like to get more into the alternative graphic novels, Preacher, walking dead, Vertigo's Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vertigo is good. I like Dark Horse and Image, they both have quite the good selections.

      Delete
  6. I need some reading time. I've been staying up past my bedtime this Thanksgiving break and I pay for it in the morning as I can't sleep in anymore. But I'm enjoying my ebooks - A Study in Charlotte and Cress - and started the hardcover - Born Wicked - last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Study in Charlotte has a nifty title! I really need to start the Lunar Chronicles, and Born Wicked has been on my TBR pile since just after it came out. I heard from my brother that it's pretty awesome!

      Delete
  7. All of these sound like awesome books, especially the Patricia Briggs one!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What Are You Reading Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the Patricia Briggs book, she's one of my favourite authors!

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!