I don't know about you guys, but I just love Regency romances, even though since I started blogging I haven't read nearly as many as I would like. It's a sad fact but most of the books I buy go unread but I am determined to change that in 2014. Which is exactly why I decided to host the Georgette Heyer Reading Challenge, because she is the Queen of regency romance though I have never read her. She also wrote contemporary (in her time they were contemporary so they cannot qualify as Historical Romances, as well as thrillers so by no means think you can only read her regency titles.
I hope that you'll join me in this reading adventure.
The goal is to read at least 5 Georgette Heyer novels:
Level 1--5 books
Level 2--10 books
Level 3--15 books
Level 4--20+ books
*Note you can change your level at any time!*
How It Works:
- Every Georgette Heyer noel you read and review in 2014
- Any of her books can be read.
- They can be her regencies, thrillers or contemporary novels.
- All formats are allowed. Print, E-book, or audio it doesn't matter. Mix and match. Have FUN!
- Re-reads, cross overs from other challenges
- The last day of every month with have a link up post for you to link you monthly wrap up post for this challenge.
- Add the button to your blog side bar.
How To Join!
- Grab the challenge button and create a post or page on your blog to track progress.
- Non-bloggers you can use your Goodreads, LibraryThing, etc profiles. Just create a 2014 Historical Romance Reading Challenge shelf
- Link your blog starting post/page or your Goodreads/etc challenge shelf in the linky below.
I will be going for Level 4-20+
Sign Up HERE! Just include your Name and link to your challenge post/shelf.