Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, December 7, 2013

2014 Georgette Heyer Reading Challenge

 
I don't know about you guys, but I just love Regency romances, even though since I started blogging I haven't read nearly as many as I would like. It's a sad fact but most of the books I buy go unread but I am determined to change that in 2014. Which is exactly why I decided to host the Georgette Heyer Reading Challenge, because she is the Queen of regency romance though I have never read her. She also wrote contemporary (in her time they were contemporary so they cannot qualify as Historical Romances, as well as thrillers so by no means think you can only read her regency titles.
 I hope that you'll join me in this reading adventure.
 
The goal is to read at least 5 Georgette Heyer novels:
 
Level 1--5 books
Level 2--10 books
Level 3--15 books
Level 4--20+ books
 
*Note you can change your level at any time!*
 
How It Works:
 
  • Every Georgette Heyer noel you read and review in 2014
  • Any of her books can be read. 
  • They can be her regencies, thrillers or contemporary novels.
  • All formats are allowed. Print, E-book, or audio it doesn't matter. Mix and match. Have FUN! 
  • Re-reads, cross overs from other challenges
  • The last day of every month with have a link up post for you to link you monthly wrap up post for this challenge.
  • Add the button to your blog side bar.
How To Join! 
  • Grab the challenge button and create a post or page on your blog to track progress.
  • Non-bloggers you can use your Goodreads, LibraryThing, etc profiles. Just create a 2014 Historical Romance Reading Challenge shelf 
  • Link your blog starting post/page or your Goodreads/etc challenge shelf in the linky below. 
I will be going for Level 4-20+
 
Sign Up HERE! Just include your Name and link to your challenge post/shelf. 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have read and loved her books. Do you think I can still do the challenge. Having read her books already? I can do the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can, have you read all of her books? Maybe you can re-read a few or find one you haven't read yet.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore her books. You will love them. I recommend Cotillion first (if you have it). Have lots of fun!

    PS I do the same thing, I buy books and they sit and never get read. I am saving for retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your challenge! It sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!