Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, December 30, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #29

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
I have loved you for years. I have been in love with you for years and years and years ... throughout school and training ... before transitions and afterward ... when you approached me and yes, even now that you're with Saxton and you hate me. And that ... shit ... in my fucking head locked me down, locked everything down ... and it cost me you.”  
 
I just love Blay and Qhuinn :) Especially when Qhuinn realizes he's been a complete and utter turdface to Blay.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great quotation. I was like awww for the first part and then oh dear for the second part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn really puts his heart out there in that scene. I was so nervous for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, sweet. I haven't read Ward in years but that's a wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved the early books in this series. Lover Awakened is one of my favorites. *girly sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was always in A-hole to him, I wanted to kick him in the teeth. I haven;t read this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Agen Bola Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Getsatisfaction.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Visit Web
    Civicclubebrasil.com.br
    Information

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!