Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #80



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Read Last Week:
 
The Parisian Christmas Bake OffArchangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6)Queen's Ransom (Ursula Blanchard, #3)Under the Knife (Witch Doctor, #1)Mal Practice (Witch Doctor, #2)To Ruin A Queen (Ursula Blanchard, #4)
 
Currently Reading:
 
A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
 
Up Next:
 Naked Edge (I-Team, #4)A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent
And a ton of Graphic novels!

9 comments:

  1. The Christmas Bake Off sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to read a Nalini Singh book! Its there on my TBR mountain...
    Happy Reading Kimberly :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Fiona Buckley. Historical fiction or historical mystery, I'm guessing? How do you like her books?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the George RR Martin book within the last few months. Good luck with that. It was a very long, but good, book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took A Natural History of Dragons out of the library earlier this year -- but ran out of time to read it. It really looked like it would be a lot of fun! I hope you have a great reading week!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am going to start A Dance with Dragons this week. I am so close to completing this series (well at least what is published), I just want to push forward and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Natural History of Dragons looks so good I keep meaning to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your reading selections for the week.
    Have a cheery week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!