Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Sunday Post #44

 
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead
Hey Folks!

Can you believe it's December already?! I can't believe how fast 2013 has gone by, but I am excited because Christmas is my most FAVOURITE time of the year. Seriously, other grownups (apparently at 23 I have to label myself as such) hate it, but I absolutely LOVE the snow, the cold weather (within reason) and most of all I love decorating the tree (which we'll be doing soon).  In fact, tomorrow Mr. Turning the Pages and I are going Christmas shopping and I can't wait for the gift giving to begin.
Last week I had planned to write a bunch of reviews, as I have only been reviewing books for tours lately and doing promo posts but I just couldn't settle down enough to do so, but I'm planning to this week though I am happy that I managed to get 70 posts done for November and it looks like I'll surpass my goal of 600 posts for the year.
 

I hope you all have a great week!
 

Last Week on Turning the Pages:
 
Monday:
 
 
Tuesday:
 
 
Wednesday:
 
 
Thursday:
 
Friday:
 
 
Saturday:
 
Next Week on Turning the Pages:
 
Lots!
 
Book Haul:
 
Bought For My Kindle:
 
Damaged (Damaged, #1)Jake UndoneWelcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)Bully (Fall Away, #1)
 
Kindle Freebies Downloaded:
 
Fade to Black (Black CATs, #1)The I.P.O.SAILING INTO THE ABYSS (TRUE SMUGGLING ADVENTURE) (MARIJUANA SMUGGLING)The Girl Who Never Came BackDivas of Damascus RoadBroken PastsShe's Not YouTouched By You (Touch, #2)Falling Into Infinity (Infinity, #1)Caprice (Masqueraders, #1)Kinetic (The Luminaries, #1)Mist Warrior   (Legacy of the Mist Clans #1)I Heart Ed SmallTwistedTragic (Rook and Ronin, #1)Santa (Maybe): A Rom Com NovellaSugar Plum KissesSaved By Sex (SinSity Stories)The Honor of a HighlanderAngela's Hope (Wildflowers #2)Her Wicked Ways (Secrets & Scandals #1)Southern BeautyFour Weeks 'til ChristmasUnmasking the SpyLove's VengeanceMy Soul to Keep Book 2Summons from AbroadHis Perfect BrideWanted (A Leopold Blake Mystery Thriller - Book 3)Poison MeForget Me NeverThe iCandidateThe WarriorAttainment (Attainment, #1)Snow Fence RoadKiss the TigerDirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1)A Beautiful Mess (Beautiful Mess, #1)His Wicked Games (His Wicked Games, #1)A Rescued HeartJack & DianeLove In A Small TownKiss it BetterBeauty and the Wolf (The Cursed Princes, #1)Sleeping With the Enemy (Jackson Falls, #2)Finding Obscurity (The Secrets Series, #1)A Hero's HeartBroken (Save Me, #2)
 
From The Library:
 
Rude Bitches Make Me Tired: Slightly Profane and Entirely Logical Answers to Modern Etiquette DilemmasRichard Stark’s Parker: The OutfitRichard Stark's Parker: The HunterEden: It's an Endless World, Volume 1 (Eden: It's an Endless World!, #1)100 Bullets, Vol. 1: First Shot, Last Call (100 Bullets, #1)Under the Knife (Witch Doctor, #1)Sweet Tooth, Vol. 1: Out of the Deep WoodsBaltimore: The Curse Bells (Baltimore, #2)The Seven Wonders (Ancient World, #1)Lily of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #1)Omens (Cainsville, #1)Echo: The Last Day (Echo, #6)Saga, Volume 2Baltimore: The Plague Ships (Baltimore, #1)Scalped, Vol. 1: Indian CountryDaredevil, Volume 1


 

 
 

9 comments:

  1. I'm surprised the year is flying by so quickly as well. And surprise surprise to me as I'm excited for the holiday's this year. I usually get annoyed with people in general, but so far so good. :)

    Busy busy week here.

    I too have a Sunday Post up, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/12/sunday-post-35.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an amazing haul. I am going to be checking out some of them. :) I love the cold weather and snow too, my husband hates it though. *shrugs* Have a great week.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those book covers - they all look wonderful!

    I'm not much of a winter person, but it hasn't been too bad here. No snow, although it's been cold.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am adult, and I love this time of year too. As soon as Thanksgiving is over I start playing Christmas music and decorating the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at those kindle freebies! And your library haul, yikes.

    I was feeling happy with 48 posts for November but you are rocking with 70 posts. Busy lady!

    Have fun shopping and decorating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the yin to my yang ... I hate cold weather. lol! I'll start getting into the Christmas mood soon, but I'm not there yet. And WOW, that's a lot of books! Soooo many freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 23 now, about to turn 24, and I HATEEE labeling myself as a grown up, haha. It makes me feel so old.

    Huge haul this week!!


    Mind stopping by my Sunday Post/Stacking the Shelves?

    Have a great week!
    -Danie
    www.bookish-brunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this time of year also for all the same reason you listed :)
    I have my house all decorated and can't wait to start baking cookies and all the yummy stuff that goes with this season!
    That is an amazing haul you have! very impressive and some of them look like great reads!

    Hope you have a fantastic week

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! What a haul!! How are you going to read them all!! lol The life of a book lover! Enjoy!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!