Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #81



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Read Last Week:
 
Echo: The Last Day (Echo, #6)Saga, Volume 2The Sword Volume 1: FireBaltimore Volume 1: The Plague ShipsScalped, Vol. 1: Indian CountryBaltimore: The Curse Bells (Baltimore, #2)Omens (Cainsville, #1)The Advent of Murder (Faith Morgan Mystery #2)Christmas PastA Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent
 
Currently Reading:
 
A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)Naked Edge (I-Team, #4)King Peggy: An American Secretary, Her Royal Destiny, and the Inspiring Story of How She Changed an African Village
 
Up Next:

Lily of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #1)A Most Devilish RogueThe Morcai Battalion

And lots more :)

 

9 comments:

  1. Ooo a couple in there I've read or have on my tbr pile. Right now I'm working on Maya Banks' Jan release After the Storm-- It is not going well :( and then Linda Lael Miller's Big Sky Secrets. That one I'm loving and flying through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Lily of the Nile and Song of the Nile and Daughters of the Nile was a brilliant conclusion, it's a favourite for 2013.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of great reads... The Most Devilish Rogue made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read the Dragons book as well as Omen. I'm super curious about Lily of the Nile as well. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently reading A Game of Thrones and really enjoying it. Excited to continue on with the series. Hope you are enjoying A Dance with Dragons and all your other reads!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! You read so many books last week. I'm so jealous. THanks for sharing this week. Have a great week happy reading. My It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading ADWD too! I am just listening to the audio book when I do chores and get reading for bed though, so I am sure you will finish it first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Omens, I need to buy it soon.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!