Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #48

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)The Fiery Cross (Outlander, #5)A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander, #6)An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7)The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)On a Highland Shore (Highland, #1)Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)LongbournThe Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)
 
 
What are the Top 10 Books on YOUR Winter TBR Pile?
 

6 comments:

  1. I've really wanted to start the Outlander series. I've heard that if you love Game of Thrones, this is another great series to read. The Cuckoo's calling is also on my Kindle, but haven't touched it yet.

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAH! Diana Gabaldon for the win! Love, love, love. If you get there in the next couple of months, there's a group of us doing a reread of Echo in preparation for the new book in June. Let me know when/if you're ready and I'll pass along the info. :) I really enjoyed Longbourn and The Cuckoo's Calling, and, well, there are no words to describe my love for LOTR! You're going to have so much fun reading this winter!!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just going to zip through the Outlander series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I need to finish up reading all of Ione's books. Have loved all the ones I've tried and just got distracted by other pretties.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!