Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, May 2, 2013

2013 Pre-1960 Classic Childrens Books April Wrap Up



 
April Wrap Up!
 
I only got one book read for the challenge but the good thing is that I really enjoyed the book.
 
I read:
 
Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins, #1) 
 
Which I gave 2 stars and you can find my review  HERE
and I also read another book for the challenge but didn't review it so I'll have to get to that this month!
 
I hope you all had a great reading month and I can't wait to see what you've read!
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I read Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen. I really liked it. You can find my review here
    http://bluestockingmusings.blogspot.com/2013/04/what-ive-read-recently.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it….Bandar Bola

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!