Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #26

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun:
 
 
Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)The Enchanted Forest Chronicles (The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1-4)Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7)The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1)The Shop On Blossom Street
One For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency  (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #1)Wicked Appetite (Lizzy & Diesel, #1)Sh*t My Dad SaysAtlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon, #1)
 
If I'm ever in a mood where I want to re-read some books that I enjoyed a lot and thought were really fun reads these are the ones that I would pick up.
 

What Are YOUR Top 10 Books When You Need Something Light & Fun?
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. what no outlander this week? At least you still have Harry ;)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Dealing with Dragons a bit today. I really need to read that series. I like I would love it. Oh and One for the Money made my list, too. SP is sooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on my list today too! That is such a great read and so stinking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Virgin River books! And Harry Potter, and the Enchanted Forest Chronicles!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!