Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, May 26, 2013

IMM #42

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Book Haul:
 
One of my favourite used bookstores was having a 10 for $10 sale on their paperbacks so Mr. Turning the Pages was nice enough to treat me today and all the books are pretty much brand spanking new!
 
A Girl's Guide to Vampires (Dark Ones, #1)Indecent/WickedBaby Love (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #1)Morning Light (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan #8)Sun Kissed (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #7)My Sunshine (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan #6)Bright Eyes (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #5)Blue Skies (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #4)Forever AfterAlways in My Heart
 
NetGalley Haul:
 
SEAL of Honor (Hornet, #1)Kissing the Maid of Honor (Secret Wishes, #1)Desire by Design
 
Online Library Haul:
 
The Four Corners of the SkyA Perfect Beast-After Earth 
and for Mr. Turning the Pages:
 
Lost Girls
 
What's In YOUR Mailbox this week?

 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love your haul and that Mr TTP got one book. Bwhaha.

    Love Katie MacAlister and really enjoyed SEAL of Honor.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!