Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #28

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read:
 
(In No Particular Order)
 
The Fever TreeBorn Free: A Lioness of Two Worlds (Story of Elsa, #1)
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Splintered (Splintered, #1)
When the Sea is Rising RedThe Dragon's Harp (Era Of Dragons: The Lost Tales Of Gwenhwyfar) 
OriginThe Lost Girl
 
Those are my favourite covers of the books I've read in the past couple years and I can honestly say that I wish I had each of these covers in poster form because I think they're all gorgeous!
 
What are YOUR Top 10 Favourite Book Covers of Books YOU'VE Read?
 

13 comments:

  1. The Across the Universe cover and the A Million Suns cover are so gorgeous! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/05/20/bookcovers/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included born free – lions rock! Splintered almost made my list, but I took it off because I haven't actually read it yet. Even though the second book doesn't come out and tell January 2014, they have released a cover for it… And it is amazing! I featured it in a post couple days ago but I'm sure you can find it on goodreads. anyway, I love your choices and love the moon at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Across the universe seems to be on most people's lists-it is beautiful though! Here's mine... http://fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for Shatter Me! The redesign was AMAZING.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! Love the covers for Lost Girl and When the Sea is Rising Red!
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover of Born Free, it's simple and yet so beautiful, and it's also such a great story as well.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the cover redesigns of Shatter Me a lot more than I thought I would. Usually I hate it when they change things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Beth Revis covers are beautiful. So is The Dragon's Harp, which is a book I've never come across before. (Goodreads, here I come!) Splintered made my TTT list; it's the only one of yours I've read. Oh -- except Born Free, but "my" cover was much different (and taken from the movie, I think.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of Shatter Me and Splintered. Splintered made my list too. I absolutely love the cover of The Lost Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, I haven't read any of these books. But I do love the covers for those Beth Revis books. I love those colors together. I doubt I'll read the books because science fiction freaks me out, but I can still appreciate the covers :)

    And Splintered! That cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are some nice ones in there! I love the lion and Splintered is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Splintered made my list, too. I love Origin' s cover, but haven't read it yet. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!