Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, May 27, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #3

 

 

This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
 
 
I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin so I thought I'd share one of my favourite quotes from the first book in the series:


A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
 
 
“Opening your eyes is all that is needing. The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true. Look with your eyes. Hear with your ears. Taste with your mouth. Smell with your nose. Feel with your skin. Then comes the thinking, afterward, and in that way knowing the truth.”
 

 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Ooop! Sorry I'm late. Missed when you added to the linky. And Oh is it really really bad for me to say I haven't read (or seen) these?! I do like that quote though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Anna! I added myself to the linky late...and just because it's you I'll let the not reading/watching thing slide :D

      Delete
  2. I was just going to come here and say I think I'm the last person on earth who hasn't read or watched this on tv. But I see it's Anna too! So woohoo! This is a great quote tho! Very interesting and telling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not to worry I watched the show before I read the books and I love both. Definitely recommend them even to people who don't like high fantasy. They're more like historical fiction. The books are full of great quotes though!

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!