Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #29

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten Favourite Books Of 2013 (So Far):
 
(In No Particular Order)
 
The Fever TreeKnight Awakened (Circle of Seven, #1)A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2)VoyagerWhat's a Witch to Do?Archangel's Consort  (Guild Hunter, #3)Cape TownThe Elephant Whisperer: My Life with the Herd in the African Wild
 
The year is almost half over and I was already struggling to weed out my favourites. These were all awesome reads and ones that I couldn't put down.
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh I haven't read a single one of those but 5 are on my read list. Sweet Mary this list. I'm never gonna get through them all but dang I'm gonna have so much fun trying ;) And I'm so impressed you stuck to just 10! I can never follow the rules on these things. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anna you really have to read them all!! Give 'em a go :) Ya know ya want to!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of most of these, except "Whats a Witch to do" and Game of Thrones. But the rest of them look really good.
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, two of my very favorite series featured on your list! Huge Outlander fan here, so I'm so glad to see you love these books too! And the George R. R. Martin books as well -- excellent! I've been wanting to check out The Fever Tree, and I love the cover of Cape Town. Great list!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fever Tree was AMAZING Totally loved it and Cape Town. So glad to find another Outlander & Game of Thrones fan!

      Delete
  4. And all those go on my TBR. Thanks for finding these gems, Kimberly. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!