Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cat Thursday #2



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s) and then link up at the host's site: The True Book Addict. It's all for the love of cats!
 
Here are my favourite Crazy Kitteh Pictures this week :)
 
Photo: LIKE & SHARE!

Enter Our 100,000 SuperFans Blow Out Giveaway To Win An iPad Mini? -> http://www.ILoveVampireNovels.com/Want-To-Win-An-iPad
One Cat post to rule them all....
 
 
 
The last one reminds me of our cats when ever I rip out the bag of catnip. I swear they'd go through walls for it!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. LOL omg that first one. Creepeh kitteh! I'd so be scared with him in the house.

    And that last one. I busted out laughing. Holy Cow. Mine aren't like that with catnip but they go insane over string cheese. I just open the fridge and pull one off the rest and it's like a stamped and deafening MEEEEOOOOWWWWs. It's utterly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great photos this week! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, all of them! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH the face on that first cat, hilarious!

    If I had a screen door, I think my cat would claw through it to get to the catnip.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so funny. I love the bookish theme in the first two. We had a cat years ago that would climb the doors, walls, anything you could put in front of him. He was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!!
    This pics was very funny. I especially like 'Vampire Cat will suck your blood'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Cat Thursday! I think I missed your first post. I don't think it was in the linky. I always visit all the posts, but sometimes is takes me a week. LOL! Anyway, I'm so glad you are joining us. We love our fellow cat lovers!

    These pics are hilarious. I love the My Precious one. The look on that cat's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!