Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, May 20, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #2



This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup


I absolutely love the Virgin River series by Robyn Carr so I just had to share one of my favourite quotes from her book Shelter Mountain with my favourite couple Mel & Jack who appeared in the first novel of the series.


Shelter Mountain (Virgin River, #2)
 
“You know, you own a bar and you don't keep alcohol at home," she said, breathless. "I could have had a shot--it sometimes slows labor."

"We'll have some on hand for the next one."

"You keep talking like that's gonna happen," she said. "How ridiculous."

"I think my record speaks for itself. But Mel. I just want to make them, not deliver them."

"I hear ya, buddy".....
(Jack & Mel)

I love how Robyn Carr adds such sweet and funny conversations to even out the drama going on in the book . Plus Mel & Jack are awesome!


What is YOUR favourite bookish quotes this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL I remember that one! I busted out on the just wanting to make them not deliver them. OMG that was priceless.

    My favorite in that series was A Virgin River Christmas. I bawled in some parts and laughed so hard I nearly cried in others. It was amazing.

    Thanks for joining in Kimberly and reminding me about Jack and Mel

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!