Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #54!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Lachlan's Bride (Highland Lairds Trilogy, #2)Blood Between Queens (Thornleigh, #5)Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)Highland Persuasion (The MacLomain Series - Early Years #2)Chronicle of the Mound BuildersThe Roots of Betrayal (Clarenceux, #2)Armored Hearts
 
 
Currently Reading:


The Last Rhinos: My Battle to Save One of the World's Greatest CreaturesCascade

Up Next:

ScowlerOrleansPathfinder Volume 1: Dark Waters Rising Hc


And probably a bunch of others!
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week?

Follow on Bloglovin 


 

4 comments:

  1. I've got Lachlan's Bride on my tbr pile now cus of you :)

    I'm working on Bella Andre right now. The Look of Love. It's really good. So easy to read and comfortable. I'm really liking the characters too. Then I think I'm off to historical land to do some review reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood between Queens received so many good reviews as well as Cascade. I will definitely have to put both books on my TBR list. You have some really good books going on here. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Last Rhinos caught my eye. So many beautiful animals are going extinct. It's sad. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received an ARC copy of The Last Rhinos. I enjoyed it. If you don't already love elephants before reading this book, you will after reading this book. I'm currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!