Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, May 4, 2013

IMM #39

 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
Book Haul:
 
For Review in Print:
 
The Immortal American (The Immortal American Series, #1)
 
Borrowed From the Library:
ScowlerA Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Eat St.: Recipes from the Tastiest, Messiest, and Most Irresistible Food Trucks
The ServantGemmaEnd of An Era
Cape Town
 
Plus I got like 150 Kindle Freebies that I am so not listing. So I'd say it was an amazing haul.
 

2 comments:

  1. LOL Dang girl. Yeah I'd say that's quite the haul. 150?!! Wow!

    Hadn't seen the Immortal American before. Looking forward to the review on that one. The cover definitely caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a lot of yard work this past weekend too, and I ended up reading outside today. It felt wonderful! Hope the recipe books lets you discover some good cooking. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!