Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, June 1, 2013

IMM #43



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.

NetGalley Haul:
 
The IslandForgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1)A Clockwork Heart (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #2)
 
From the Library:
 
One Fine Day You're Gonna Die (Rapid Reads)A Primate's Memoir: A Neuroscientist's Unconventional Life Among the BaboonsThe Cleaning Bible: Kim and Aggie's Complete Guide to Modern Household ManagementThe Beautiful and the CursedBonobo Handshake: A Memoir of Love and Adventure in the CongoS.E.C.R.E.T. (Secret, #1)Those in PerilExcept the QueenThe Great KarooAngelologyAngelopolisThe End GamesThe Yard (The Murder Squad #1)Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1)
 
What's In YOUR Mailbox?
 

2 comments:

  1. Last week I got Good Vibrations by S.L. Scott and Playing the Part by Robin Covington.

    I actually read them both in a week. VERY good!!! Oh and HOT. I'm not even a NA fan, but Good Vibration was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got The Island! :) But Jen sent it to me, I didn't get it from NetGalley.

    Great haul! I wish I had time to read as much as you do...
    Thanks for dropping by! Great titles. I also own some of them. :)

    - Adela @ Vanilla Moon Blog
    http://vanillamoonblog.com/2013/06/02/in-my-mailbox-stacking-the-shelves-17

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!