Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #30

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Here I my Top 10 Beach Reads with Romance:
 
Outlander (Outlander, #1)Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon, #1)Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)The Wolf Who Loved Me (Westfield Wolves, #5)Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2)Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1)
Wildflower HillSeven Years to Sin
 
What are YOUR Top 10 Beach Reads?
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Bared To You is on my list, too! I just finished the third book in the series and I loved it. Nice TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Entwined With You! I'm dying to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Outlander made my list too! But then again, Outlander makes most of my lists. :) Nice choices -- steamy books for the beach! Perfect.

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outlander makes most of my lists as well and if you can't read a steamy book at the beach where can you read them lol :)

      Delete
  3. I've read so many on your list - Outlander, Bared To You, Reflected In You, Seven Years to Sin - and all are definitely good picks for the beach!

    TTT at Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree Krista! Glad to find another fan of those books.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of the books on your list, which is kind of sad, because a lot of them are on my TBR pail.
    Old follower
    My TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get to a lot of them this summer Kimberly!

      Delete
  5. LOVE that you have Larissa on there. I love the Demonica series so much.
    AWESOME LIST!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to start her Demonica series but I do love her Lords of Deliverance series. It's amazing!

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!