Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #31

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Here I my Top 10 Books at the top of my Summer TBR List:
 
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3)Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7)
Always WatchingKushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy #1)A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)
From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8)The Wolf GiftRiver Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6)
Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)
 
What are YOUR Top 10 Books at the top of your summer TBR list?
 

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books yet, but they look intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Patricia Briggs. <3 I actually love a lot of those. Anita Blake, Ione, Sylvia Day. Whew. Good list. I've got Kushiel's Dart on my tbr pile somewhere! It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading Game of Thrones; I completely forgot to put the second book on my list! Good choice with the third book in the series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia Day didn't make my list but I do aim to read before the summer is out too!

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC list! Anything by Patricia Briggs and Diana Gabaldon is going to be awesome. Those two books are really great. Enjoy them!

    TTT @ Krista’s Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been meaning to read both the Game of Thrones series and the Outlander series. Summer is a good time to read those big books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entwined to You is all over my list can't wait to read.I hope you enjoy all of your reads. Here's my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these books, but I've been meanting ot read the Sylvia Day series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to read Entwined With You! It's on my list also this week! And I think I need to read River Marked too. Love Mercy and Adam!

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Patricia Briggs, enjoy your summer reads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entwined With You was really good, I enjoyed it a lot more than the first sequel. The series has been extended to five books! So excited. Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like several of these authors but have not actually read any of the books you posted. One day I will read some of them. Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my Tuesday Post.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!