Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, June 29, 2013

IMM #47

 
 


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
Books I Traded For:
 
Reynold de Burgh: The Dark Knight (de Burgh, #6)The Spanish Consultant's Baby
 
Books I Won:
 
Dragonstone - A Kingdom of Chalvaren RomanceGaijin CowgirlSteelheart
 
From the Library:
 
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)Domain (The Domain Trilogy, #1)Sailor TwainMonster Hunter International (MHI, #1)The Garden of Burning SandHammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)Lost Souls (Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, #4)Hexed (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #2)The Sacred Vault (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #6)Empire Of Gold (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #7)Return To Atlantis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #8)Blades of Winter (Shadowstorm, #1)
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin 

What's In YOUR Mailbox?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is the best library haul. I wish mine had more of a selection of books I hadn't already read! Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!