Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #59



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.

Read Last Week:
 
Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)The IslandLakota Honor
 
Currently Reading:
 
Elfland (Aetherial Tales, #1)
 
Up Next:
 
The Ashford AffairLighthouse Bay
 
And whatever else I can fit in!
 
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week? 
 
 



 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to read the Willig book and Lighthouse Bay. Both look lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lighthouse Bay looks intriguing...enjoy your week.

    Here's MY MONDAY READING POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am thinking I need Hounded. I'm reading a historical today that's turned out to be really good. The Duchess Hunt by Jennifer Haymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to read Lighthouse Bay next. Her last book, Wildflower Hill, is probably my favorite book ever. =) Here’s my POST. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go to my bookroom right now and get Hounded. I keep meaning to read it. I liked The Ashford Affair when I read it. Come see my It's Monday... if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fabulous reading week!! I'm wide open too - no idea what I'm gonna read next!!

    The Brunette Librarian's It's Monday, What Are You Reading post 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lighthouse Bay looks good.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!