Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 17, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #6


 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
 
I love me some Laurell K. Hamilton and her Anita Blake series is absolutely AMAZING so of course I had to share one of my favourite quotes from the first book in the Anita Blake series The Laughing Corpse.
 
 
The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #2)
 
Who hit you?"
"Why, so you can go beat him up?"
"One of the fringe benefits of being my human servant is my protection."
"I don't need your protection, Jean-Claude."
"He hurt you."
"And I shoved a gun into his groin and made him tell me everything he knew," I said.
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Ahh Anita can be such a badass. Love her. Jean-Claude is so yummy. I need to re-read some of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to re-read them soon. They are soooo good. Jean-Claude is awesome!

      Delete
  2. I need to read this. She does sound badass! I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely put it on your to read by the end of the year list! I think you'd love the series.

      Delete
  3. Jean-Claude is a great character. He and Anita are great in this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!