Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 24, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #6

 

 
 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
 
I'm a big fan of Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and the wedding vows between Jamie & Claire are still my favourite vows ever so I thought that I would share them. I actually wouldn't mind using them as my vows some day.


Outlander (Outlander, #1)
 
Ye are Blood of my Blood, and Bone of my Bone,
I give ye my Body, that we Two might be One.
I give ye my Spirit, 'til our Life shall be Done.
  
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That's sweet. I have the first book, floating around somewhere, but I've yet to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! These have been on my TBR list for awhile. Need to get around to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's been a long time since I read that book and I had forgotten those vows. You're right those are wonderful vows for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the wedding vows in books. These really are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oiy, I must admit those vows sound just a touch creepy to me. Like a spell an evil warlock/witch would use to bind a their own life force to a family member so they could take them over and steal their powers. But maybe I am taking it out of context. Or something. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like those vows too! They definitely sound like more than love, like soulmate type of vows. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!