Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 4, 2013

2013 Turning the Pages Christmas Card Exhange


 
Turning the Pages
 

 
GRAB THE CODE! 
 
I don't know about you awesome folks, but I absolutely LOVED last year's Christmas Card exchange. It was crazy fun so I'm so glad that Mr. Turning the Pages convinced me to do it again this year but you'll see that there are some changes to the way I'm doing it this year. Also, I decided to keep the same button as last year (I thought it was adorable) so PLEASE post it on twitter, Facebook, and your blogs linking it back to this post so we can have more people sign up!
If you post it on twitter my username is @TurninThePages
 
The Who:
 
YOU!
Too vague?
Bloggers & Authors! 
 
What to do:
 
E-mail me (Kimberly) @ Turning.the.pages@hotmail.com (Just copy and paste it)
 with the subject line Christmas Card Exchange and if you could please add the button to your blog!
 
What's needed:
 
You're name, e-mail address,and snail mail address and blog URL, Twitter URL, and if you have it your blog's Facebook URL  also please specify if you are a BLOGGER or an AUTHOR.
 
 
How Many Cards do you send out?
 
This year I'm going to try something a little different than last year. This year everyone is going to get a list of 5 or 6 names that they'll be sending cards to. This means that not only will this be more cost effective but you have to be willing to send cards out internationally (it's a mandatory thing) so if you don't want to spend the extra 30 to 80 cents per card to send out to a couple of international people please DON'T SIGN UP.  For US residents international cards are about $1.10 to send FYI.
I'm doing it this way to ensure that our international bloggers (the ones who like myself live outside the USA) will have more cards than last year. Remember you'll only have to send out 5 or 6 cards and you will be spreading Christmas cheer.
 
 
What's going to happen:
 

Once the cut off date has past I'll e-mail you with your list of people you'll be sending your cards to so make sure you add me (Kimberly) to your e-mail contacts list so my e-mails go straight to your inbox.

You can send X-mas post cards as well and if you have the time/money you can add a little something to the card as well (Extra stuff in the envelope isn't a requirement).
Please send your cards out before December 9th 2013 as the postal services get really busy.

 

 

 
If you have a problem and cannot get your cards out by December 9th e-mail me and I'll tell everyone you'll be a little late. Since it's such a busy time of year I advise putting the cut off date for sign ups November 25th as well as the Mailing cut off date December 9th on your calenders (I will send two reminders to everyone. One on December 3rd and again on December 8th.
 
Now I hope I was pretty clear (I've never done one of these before) so if you do have any questions, concerns or minor suggestions don't hesitate to shoot me a line at turning.the.pages@hotmail.com or on the blog's facebook page CLICK HERE and I'll get back to you ASAP!
 
Dates to Remember:
 
Sign up cut off date: November 25th 2013
Mail cut off date: December 9th 2013
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly! This is a great idea! I put up a post on my blog and will send out tweets for you too! You might want to check the linky code. Somehow it isn't working to add the icon. I downloaded the icon and put the correct link on my page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Squeak! I fixed the linky :) So glad you're willing to help out thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Shared your post and did a post on my own blog. Hope we get lots of people signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to hate me if I ask for the whole list to send people cards (unless there's like 100s of people)? I had so much fun sending the cards last year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this idea and am so in! Emailing you in a minute and will definitely be spreading the word :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    very beautiful post. I love your post very creative.

    Thanks!
    ~ sunita
    send Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really fun! I'm sad I didn't see the post til sign-ups were over. :( Hope you do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this exchange. I received two cards.

    Have a great holiday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!