Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #46

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Books I Would Recommend To My Best Friends Who Want To Get Lost In Some Of My Favourite Books:
 
Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7)Outlander (Outlander, #1)A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
The Chronicles of Prydain Boxed SetThe Enchanted Forest Chronicles (The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1-4)The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1)Green DarknessThe Sword in the StoneRoots: The Saga of an American FamilyWildflower Hill
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:



Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 

6 comments:

  1. I picked the dealing with dragons books on my list this week too. Love em!
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-books-i-would-recomend-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's always nice to find another Enchanted Forest Chronicles fan :)

      Delete
  2. As soon as I saw your first three choices, I knew this list would be great!! :) There are a few more here that I really need to check out -- but really, HP, Outlander, and ASoIaF are such wonderful worlds to get lost in! Great list.

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! I love when I find people who enjoy the same series as me. Thanks for stopping by Lisa.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the Enchanted Forest Chronicles! I try to get people to read these books all of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I feel like a pimp because I recommend it so often lol :) I re-read it at least once every year or so.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!