Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #78



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Read Last Week:
 
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)DeadendersThe Legend of Bold RileySin City, Vol. 1: The Hard Goodbye (Sin City, #1)The Walking Dead, Vol. 18: What Comes AfterB.P.R.D., Vol. 1: Hollow Earth and Other Stories (B.P.R.D., #1)The Punisher, Vol. 1: Welcome Back, FrankThe LightA Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)Saga, Volume 1Chew, Vol. 6: Space CakesTo Shield the Queen (Ursula Blanchard, #1)
 
Currently Reading:
 
How to LoveA Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)The Doublet Affair (Ursula Blanchard, #2)River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6)
 
 
Up Next:
 
A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady TrentNaked Edge (I-Team, #4)
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I plan on reading that batman graphic novel i got and the rest of walking dead to finish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to read this week? Won't you be too into playing Assassin's Creed?

      Delete
  2. Wow! You had an impressive week...hope you enjoy your new one, too, and have a great holiday. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you read a heap!! I've only read the one Patricia Briggs, must get back into that series. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are keeping busy!

    Have a great reading week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is the Game Of Thrones series? I want to start them but there are sooo many and they are pretty big books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those covers! Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope to get to Feast for Crows and Dance with Dragons next year! I listened to the previous books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, two GRRM books in one week? Now that's impressive! I hope you enjoy A Dance With Dragons. And YAY for the Mercy Thompson books -- she's my favorite urban fantasy heroine! Happy reading!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read A Natural History of Dragons a few months ago. It is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! Way to go on the GRRM fest! I finished Storm a few weeks ago and am giving myself a break. I love, love, love his work. Westeros is amazing.

    Oh and River Marked? Excellent. I freaking LOVE Mercy Thompson.

    Enjoy!

    Also, following back via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang look at you! That was some serious reading! I love Mercy Thompson and Gah Naked Edge is one of my favorites. The last like 1/5 of the book about did me in.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!