Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday 56 #1


This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56

 Rules:

 *Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

 
 
We Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
 
Summary:
 
Jaclyn Wentworth is on her own with three little kids. She used to be married to the golden boy--former golden boy--of their small Nevada town. The marriage was a disaster because her ex-husband never grew up. And he sure wasn't much of a daddy.
Now Jaclyn's living in Reno. And who, of all people, does she run into there but Cole Perrini, bad boy of Feld, Nevada. Former bad boy. He was her ex-husband's opposite in every way--and he still is. Because Cole's made good in every sense of the word.
Will Jaclyn and her children get the husband and father they deserve? Not a Scrooge, but a Santa!
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages (Mass Market Paperback)
Publication Date: November 1st 2001 by Harlequin Books
 
I've read a couple of Novak's books in the past so when I saw this on sale for 25¢ at my local used bookstore this past summer I immediately grabbed it and didn't think of reading it until I signed up for the Ho Ho Ho Read-A-Thon hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer from The Bawdy Book Blog and so far so good. I just love the older Harlequin Super Romances. Also, thank you Bea from Bea's Book Nook for introducing me to this meme!
 
After he'd left her place last night, he'd decided, for his own piece of mind, to ignore her as much as possible and let Rick deal with her. But it didn't look like he'd make it through the day without some sort of interaction.
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:



Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read Novak yet but it looks perfect for the Ho Ho Ho Read-A-Thon :) That snippet has me curious about the rest of the book.

    I'm happy you like the meme and you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give her a try sometime soon Bea! She's such a good author and the book is cute :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds great for the season. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect book for the holidays! If you're interested it's only $3 on Kindle :)

      Delete
  3. I love it when I find books that I want for super cheap at used bookstores/Goodwill. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially if they're older titles from authors I really enjoy that are hard to find elsewhere. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh this looks like a fun meme! I'll have to remember and join in sometime :)
    I don't read harlequin romances very often but I'm tempted to find some Xmas ones bc I have NO Christmas books on my TBR! Gotta change that...lol

    -Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really should Dee! I love Harlequin's Christmas romances especially their historical ones :) Check out Amazon's Kindle Freebies for some holiday reads too if you want.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!