Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 11, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #23

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 



Voyager (Outlander, #3)
Cover taken from  Goodreads.com

 I have burned for you for twenty years, Sassenach," he said softly. "Do ye not know that?” 
 I know, I know. Another Outlander Quote Kimberly? Why yes. I can't help it. I'm starting Drums of Autumn (book 4) this week and I can't help but love Jamie when he says things like that.
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
 

 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:
 




Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 

 

7 comments:

  1. LOL I have another reader friend working on re-reads of all of these right now. Yall are so funny with your addiction to it but man they are tempting. He sounds like a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're obsessed woman. :D

    Some day I may give this series a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it Bea. I tried it years ago (I was 13) and hated it but when I re-read it when I was 19 I fell in love with it. It's a great love story mixed in with historical fiction.

      Delete
  3. I see you're on a Diana Gabaldon repeat :D I am doing a Nalini Singh one :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sighed when I read that line! I clearly need to keep reading this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to keep posting these until I break down and read them aren't you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!