Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #45

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Book Covers I Would Redesign:
 
Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2)Where'd You Go, BernadetteThe Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold FryMr. Penumbra's 24-Hour BookstoreMan with the Dancing EyesRosemary's BabyShades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)Freedom Is Blogging in Your Underwear
Crank (Crank, #1)Beneath a Meth Moon
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:



Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow, those covers definitely need a redesign. Not very appealing. Give me a sexy, shirtless guy on the front even if it's NOT a romance and I'll read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the Mr. Penumbra cover either. The one thing it has going for it though is that it glows in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - that Rosemary's Baby cover really undersells it! And say what - a book cover that glows in the dark??? Okay, I totally want that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I actually like the Bernadette & Harold Fry covers! I like some of the old (and cheesy) Rosemary's Baby covers myself -- good old-fashioned horror! Definitely agree about Shades of Earth -- it just doesn't go with the rest of the series. Nice list!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!