Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #76



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Read Last Week:
 
A Christmas PromiseWatchmenTiara Trouble: A Destinee Faith Miller MysteryWe Saw Mommy Kissing Santa ClausCemetery Dance (Pendergast, #9)Fire And Ice
 
Currently Reading:
 
DeadendersThe Legend of Bold RileyA Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Fever Dream (Pendergast, #10)Christmas Where She Belongs
 
Up Next:  
 
Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)Return To Atlantis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #8)Cold Vengeance (Pendergast #11)
 
 
Don't Forget to enter my 2nd Blogoversary International Giveaway by clicking the button below:



Calling ALL Bloggers & Authors the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange is open! Click the button below for details!

 
 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. A nice eclectic mix! Are you rereading Diana G's Drums of Autumn for her new one out next year, or is the first time round?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time around. The books tend to send me for such an emotional roller coaster I read two of them back to back every 5 or 6 months just to space them out. I love 'em though.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your blogoversary!

    Have a great reading week

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many great books! And a Game of Thrones book. How are you like the Game of Thrones series so far? Fire & Ice looks like a nice read as well, love the cover. Enjoy reading this week!

    Check out what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love Christmas Romances!!! A Christmas Promise needs to be on my list for the holiday season. :)

    I also love the Gabaldon series. Jamie Fraser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have received a few Preston & Child books at a Hachette event.

    I have never read any of their books, but they both were quite funny and impressive.

    ENJOY your week.
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books there. Watchmen and SoS are fun. I have only read Outlander, but I am planning to continue with the series soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!