Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Library Loot #2


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
 
Borrowed on Saturday:
 
Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6)The Husband's SecretSmutSin City, Vol. 2: A Dame to Kill For (Sin City, #2)The Battle of Blood and Ink: A Fable of the Flying CityThe Sword Volume 1: FireThe Sword Volume 2: WaterThe Sword Volume 3: EarthThe Sword Volume 4: AirA Flight of Angels
 
E-audiobooks Borrowed:
 
The Doublet Affair (Ursula Blanchard, #2)
 
Borrowed Yesterday:
 
Rude Bitches Make Me Tired: Slightly Profane and Entirely Logical Answers to Modern Etiquette DilemmasRichard Stark’s Parker: The OutfitRichard Stark's Parker: The HunterEden: It's an Endless World, Volume 1 (Eden: It's an Endless World!, #1)100 Bullets, Vol. 1: First Shot, Last Call (100 Bullets, #1)Under the Knife (Witch Doctor, #1)Sweet Tooth, Vol. 1: Out of the Deep WoodsBaltimore: The Curse Bells (Baltimore, #2)The Seven Wonders (Ancient World, #1)Lily of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #1)Omens (Cainsville, #1)
 

12 comments:

  1. You sure gotta a lot of books to keep you entertained

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, there are so many I've never heard of and need to read! I'm writing some of these down so I can search my library for them .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your library has some of them. I'm so glad my branch has a pretty decent selection but I'm even more grateful that I have 98 other branches in the city to request from.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed The Husband's Secret. Enjoy all of your loot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat. I'm really looking forward to reading that one :)

      Delete
  4. I am seriously impressed with the number of books you check out. Do you get them all read? When do you sleep? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing about my haul this week is that it's mainly graphic novels which I speed through, usually I give a book 80 pages if it doesn't catch me then I return it and borrow it again when I'm more likely to be in the mood to read it.

      Delete
  5. Wow! You're going to be busy this weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot that Sin City was based off of a graphic novel. I am going to have to see if my library has it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't watched the movie, I enjoyed the first volume of the graphic novel though. I hope your library has it :)

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!