Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cat Thursday #58



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s) and then link up at the host's site: The True Book Addict. It's all for the love of cats!
 
The dog keeps dragging fleas in the house so this is a sad reality of the life of our three kitties:
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie  

6 comments:

  1. They really don't like it ! I remember when I had to give a bath to one of my cats because he'd fallen into mud, it was like bathing a fury !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Harga Ford Ecosport

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through. Liga Jerman

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!