Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, July 6, 2014

IMM #55



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
I'm feeling a little too lazy to do Sunday Post Edition today so I'm just gonna share my book haul
 
From Darren:
 
The Reluctant Suitor
 
Thanks Babe!
 
From The Library:
A Human Being Died That Night: A South African Woman Confronts the Legacy of ApartheidDoing It at the Dixie Dew: A MysteryThe UntoldMidnight Crossroad (Midnight, Texas, #1)The Gospel of LokiThe Arnifour Affair (Colin Pendragon Mysteries, #1)A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own StoryBike ThiefCrashBreathing FireBlowFinal CrossingThe Song of the Quarkbeast (The Last Dragonslayer, #2)The Eye of Zoltar (The Last Dragonslayer, #3)
 

if-youre-here-blinkie
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great books in your mailbox! My mom used to LOVE Kathleen Woodwiss- her favorite author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a haul you got here. Seeing Kathleen's name reminds me of her Shauna, her best book ever. I used to read my mum's copy over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh and it makes me smile at how you're so enthused with book memes. It's like how we knitters and crocheters are.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!