Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #106

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading
 
Read Last Week:
 
Catch Your Breath (The O'Leary's, #4)The Last Dragonslayer (The Last Dragonslayer, #1)The Sixth Gun, Vol. 6: Ghost DanceAir, Vol. 1: Letters from Lost CountriesAir, Vol. 2: Flying MachineAir, Vol. 3: PurelandAir, Vol. 4: A History of the FutureSaga, Volume 3The 'Nam (Volume 1)Sex Criminals, Volume 1: One Weird Trick  (Sex Criminals #1-5)Northlanders Vol. 7: The Icelandic TrilogyBird Box

Currently Reading:

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Out of Africa

Up Next:

Bone Dust White: A NovelOutlawThe Luminaries


What are your reading plans for this week?
if-youre-here-blinkie

8 comments:

  1. That is a lot of reading accomplished. Enjoy your new reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well last week! And you have some good books in the lineup for this week. I'll be interested to see what you think of Luminaries.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reading done this week! I'm intrigued by Luminaries and am really curious to see your final thoughts on Out of Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of good reads last week, curious about the graphic novels. They look good. I still have Divergent to read too, if I ever get to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly, Happy Monday.
    I'm reading The Book of LIfe by Deborah Harkness it comes out 7-15, it's the end of her Discovery of Witches trilogy, very good.
    I have read Outlaw by Angus Donald and was so impressed that I asked him to join us (when the B&N book clubs were still open) to be my guest on my B&N forum where my members and I read and discussed the novel. A Very Dark Robin Hood tale.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!