Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #108

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading
 
Read Last Week:
The Gospel of Loki
Anvil of God (The Carolingian Chronicles, #1)Hadrian's WallThe Sweet Spot
 
Currently Reading:
 
Wild Iris Ridge (Hope's Crossing, #7)The Fortune Hunter
 
Currently Re-Reading:
 
The Valley of Horses (Earth's Children, #2)
 
Currently Listening To:
 
Lucrezia Borgia: Life, Love, and Death in Renaissance ItalyRoma (Roma, #1)
 
Up Next:
 
How to Tell Toledo from the Night SkyDrums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)
 
What are your reading plans for this week?
if-youre-here-blinkie

12 comments:

  1. I loved Jean Auel's books, except for the last one, it got so many bad reviews I didn't bother with it. Didn't want to spoil the previous ones. I tried RaeAnne Thayer but didn't really cotton on to her! Hope you enjoy Drums of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Drums of Autumn, I'm trying to decide when to start on Written in My Own Heart's Blood. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Daisy Goodwin cover. Nice mix of genres.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm green that you're going to read The Drums of Autumn I'm still a few books away from being caught up. Lord give me more hours in the day :)
    Thanks for sharing, right now I'm knee deep in my October release review deadlines, more hours in the day would be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of any of those books. Happy reading.

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all would take him, if Claire doesn't want him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wondered about the Auel books, the whole prehistory angle seemed kinda interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice lineup for you.

    How are you liking The Fortune Hunter? It was ok for me...nothing great. Will be looking for your review.

    Have a great reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very nice mix of books! I see a few titles there on my wish list. The Fortune Hunter is one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I added the first of the series that Wild Iris comes from. Man, I read Auel so long ago. I like that time period.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you done with The Fortune Hunter? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!