Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 7, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #54

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)
 
Summary:
 
For most children, summer vacation is something to look forward to. But not for our 13-year-old hero, who's forced to spend his summers with an aunt, uncle, and cousin who detest him. The third book in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series catapults into action when the young wizard "accidentally" causes the Dursleys' dreadful visitor Aunt Marge to inflate like a monstrous balloon and drift up to the ceiling. Fearing punishment from Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon (and from officials at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry who strictly forbid students to cast spells in the nonmagic world of Muggles), Harry lunges out into the darkness with his heavy trunk and his owl Hedwig. As it turns out, Harry isn't punished at all for his errant wizardry. Instead he is mysteriously rescued from his Muggle neighborhood and whisked off in a triple-decker, violently purple bus to spend the remaining weeks of summer in a friendly inn called the Leaky Cauldron. What Harry has to face as he begins his third year at Hogwarts explains why the officials let him off easily. It seems that Sirius Black--an escaped convict from the prison of Azkaban--is on the loose. Not only that, but he's after Harry Potter. But why? And why do the Dementors, the guards hired to protect him, chill Harry's very heart when others are unaffected?
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 320 pages (Hardcover)
Publication Date: July 8th 2002 by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (first published July 8th 1999)            
 
My Quote:
 
“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
 
This sentence pretty much defined my generation, and I'm not gonna lie. I'm totally getting a tattoo
 that says this.Potter fans for the win!
 
if-youre-here-blinkie 

4 comments:

  1. The Marauder's Map!!!! Gosh, I miss reading Harry Potter books. Thanks for this Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Harry!!!!! I re-read the series about 8 months ago, but I have a craving to read it again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one! I think it was my favorite of all of them! Need to reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a great tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!