Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 21, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #56

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Voyager (Outlander, #3)
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
“Do ye want me?" he whispered. "Sassenach, will ye take me - and risk the man that I am, for the sake of the man ye knew?”
 
 
If Claire doesn't want him I'll take him lol :)
if-youre-here-blinkie 

6 comments:

  1. This quote is really intriguing, good pick! My Quote-Tastic: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2014/07/quote-tastic-21072104.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :) take him away Kim! :) aww, I haven't read Diana Gabaldon yet. Is this book part of her Outlander series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Aaw, go ahead and take him. Claire has had him long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. I wanted to participate in this with a quote but the new book I'm reading I haven't gotten that far yet and haven't spent time on. I'll try to come back later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. I'm finally at 56%. " 'You must excise my little sister,' she said with a brittle laugh. 'She has rather an unhealthy fascination with death.' "

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!