Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cat Thursday #42



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s) and then link up at the host's site: The True Book Addict. It's all for the love of cats!
 
 
The last one is our cat Stormy (17) who has ruled the house her entire life so when I saw this outfit at the dollar store I grabbed it.
Even though it's meant for dogs.
if-youre-here-blinkie

5 comments:

  1. I love it when they wiggle, it's so funny !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :) they're truly the boss. My cat Momo is the baby and yet the boss too at home. She has us all eating from the palm of her paw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the cat is always The Boss. :D And the poor hamster! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the butt wiggle is the cutest! And yep I have a lot of 'dog clothes' for the cat. They're just so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stormy is the boss. Even more then sausage

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!