Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #61

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Most Unique Books I've Read
 (maybe the MC was really different, maybe it was the way it was written, a very unique spin on a genre or topic, etc.)
Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7)The Clan of the Cave Bear, the Valley of Horses, the Mammoth Hunters, the Plains of Passage, The Shelters of Stone (Earth's Children, #1-5)Journey to the Center of the Earth (Extraordinary Voyages, #3)The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1-5)Wildflower HillOutlander (Outlander, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)The AbominableThe TerrorForbidden
 
What's your Top 10 this Tuesday?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Harry Potter and Daughter Of Smoke and Bone I almost put both of these on my list this week but I ran out of room. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so many books I wanted to include on the list it was so hard narrowing it down to 10 so I get where you're coming from :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I loved Forbidden . I definitely have to agree with that one, very much like Flowers in the Attic style.
    Check out mine @ http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-most-unique.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forbidden is a great book! I was so drawn into it and it's an incredibly powerful story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still remember reading Hitchhiker's Guide for the first time...a surprise on every page!

    Here's my Most Unique Books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it? I remember my first time reading it too, it was amazing and funny.

      Delete
  5. I totally should have included Forbidden on my list as well - it definitely was a super unique and touching read.
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book broke my heart into so many pieces, I had book feels for days.

      Delete
  6. Oh I can't believe I forgot Daughter of Smoke and Bone! That book was beautiful.
    here's our TTT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it though? I loved the way she made it grittier than the typical YA book.

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard of Forbidden yet. I'll have to add it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daughter of Smoke & Bone made it to my list too, and I can't believe I forgot to add Forbidden! Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daughter Of Smoke And Bone is such a good choice! I can't believe I didn't think to include it on my list this week. Same with Harry Potter. And Wildflower Hill is a great choice too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Nicole! I'm so glad someone else enjoyed Wildflower Hill :)

      Delete
  10. A good list of books there. Hope you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly, this is a list of books I already read and loved :)

      Delete
  11. Harry Potter definitely! I should start re-reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone soon. And I would love to give Outlander a try. Thanks for sharing Kimberly :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should give Outlander a try Camille, it's my favourite love story ever.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!